- Solid Brass
- Includes: 25' of 16 AWG SPT-2W cable
- Recessed Mount
- Solid brass housing with solid brass cover
- Heat and impact resistant glass
- Bi-pin type G4/GU5.3 with stainless steel spring
- Direct-bury wire connectors included
- Requires low voltage power supply, ordered separately
- Bulb Base - Bi Pin : The bi pin, or 'bipin socket', is a standard from the IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) for lamp fittings. These are used on many small incandescent light bulbs.
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Bi Pin
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Shape: T3
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 10
- Wattage: 20
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 2.5"
- Width: 6"
- Depth: 2.5"
- Wire Length: 300"
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
Additional Troy Landscape Links
This Troy Landscape item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Troy Landscape R-S10B-1015PAB*
- Troy Landscape R-S10B-1015PBZ*
- Troy Landscape R-S10B-15-PDV*
- Troy Landscape R-S10B-1015NAZ
Natural Antique Bronze
- Troy Landscape R-S10B-1015-NAP
Natural Autumn Patina
- Troy Landscape R-S10B-15-NOC*
Natural Old Copper
- Troy Landscape R-S10B-1015-NAR
- Troy Landscape R-S10B-15-POC*
- Troy Landscape R-S10B-15-PRI*
- Troy Landscape R-S10B-1015PSD
- Troy Landscape R-S10B-1015PTB
- Troy Landscape R-S10B-1015PWT*
- Troy Landscape R-S10B-15-UFB*
- Troy Landscape R-S10B-15-PWB*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the R-S10B-15 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Troy Landscape products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.