Uttermost 21006 Carolyn Kinder Vetraio 6-Lt Chandelier
Heavy hand made glass is held in classic European iron works giving these pieces a contemporary quality, with strong traditional appeal as well.
- Requires (6) 60 watt bulbs (Not Included)
- Brass Excels at Rust Resistance and Posseses Antimicrobial Properties
- Designed by Carolyn Kinder
- Fixture Sends Illumination in an Upward Direction
- Full ranging dimming capabilities allow you to choose the right amount of light for every situation
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 6
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 360
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: Yes
- Height: 31"
- Width: 29"
- Shade Height: 5.9"
- Shade Diameter: 5.5"
- Wire Length: 144"
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
Additional Uttermost Links
This Uttermost item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Uttermost 21006
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 21006 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Uttermost products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.