How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Varaluz Eco-Friendly Hand Crafted LightingSee how Varaluz's skilled artisans hand craft unique eco-friendly lighting designs out of recycled glass and steel.
Varaluz 165C03S Transitional Three Light Donut Chandelier from the Fascination Collection
Breathtaking…that's what came to mind when we saw the ruins of an old Nevada mine at sunset. The walls had been constructed of wine bottles and mud. All those old bottles arranged so perfectly and capturing the sunlight, what better inspiration for a lighting family? We mimicked the bottle ends with recycled steel circles of varying sized filled with recycled glass discs. Rarely before has a design based in "old" seemed so powerfully new.
- Hand forged recycled steel
- Recycled glass
- Aircraft cable suspension
- Note: The electrical wires can be clipped to an aircraft cable (clips provided), snaked up the center, or pulled tight into a straight line up the center to create various looks
- Theme: Transitional
- Recycling Method: Eco-Luz Recycled
- Warranty: 1 Year
- UL Rating: Dry
- Shade Description: Recycled Clear Bottle Glass
- Width: 18"
- Height: 8.5"
- Weight: 19 lbs
- Canopy Diameter: 6"
- Canopy Thickness: 1"
- Bulb Type: Medium Base
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Wattage: 100
- Bulbs: Not included
- Chain/Cable Length: 10 ft
Additional Varaluz Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Varaluz Products
- Shop All Varaluz Fascination Collection Products
Our SKU: Varaluz 165C03S
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Varaluz 165C03SHO
- Varaluz 165C03SKO
- Varaluz 165C03SNV
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Varaluz 165C03S Product Specifications
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Number of Tiers||1|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.