How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Varaluz Eco-Friendly Hand Crafted LightingSee how Varaluz's skilled artisans hand craft unique eco-friendly lighting designs out of recycled glass and steel.
- Fixture Directs Illumination In a Downward Direction
- Hand forged frame made with 70% or greater recycled steel and recycled glass
- Round Shade
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 12"
- Diameter: 24"
- Hanging Weight: 42 Lbs
- Canopy Diameter: 8" (Matches Selected Finish)
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 4 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Total Wattage: 400
- Voltage: 110, 220
- Chain Length: 120"
- Wire Length: 144"
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- cUL Listed: Yes
- cUL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Varaluz Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Varaluz Products
- Shop All Varaluz Fascination Collection Products
Our SKU: Varaluz 165C04
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Varaluz 165C04HO
- Varaluz 165C04KO
Kolorado with Recycled Bottle Glass
- Varaluz 165C04
Nevada with Recycled Bottle Glass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Varaluz 165C04 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|