How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
- Nautical style with modern sensibilities
- Chandelier Dimensions: 27.5" x 27" (H x Dia.)
- Frosted glass shade material casts gentle light
- Single light tier for uniform simplicity
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Included - No: Does not include bulbs
- UL Listed, Dry Location - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 180
- Voltage: 110
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 27.5"
- Width: 27"
- Diameter: 27"
- Depth: 27"
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
Our SKU: Vaxcel Lighting CH25523
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Vaxcel Lighting CH25523RC
Antique Red Copper
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Vaxcel Lighting CH25523RC Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Genre||Nautical, Farmhouse, Rustic / Lodge|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Foyer, Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|