How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
- Rustic cabin accents with a warm inviting style
- Chandelier Dimensions: 24" x 26.5" (H x Dia.)
- Elegant fabric shade material gently diffuses light
- Two tiers for room-filling light at any angle
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaries made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Included - No: Does not include bulbs
- UL Listed, Dry Location - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Number of Bulbs: 9
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 540
- Voltage: 110
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 24"
- Width: 26.5"
- Diameter: 26.5"
- Depth: 26.5"
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
Our SKU: Vaxcel Lighting CH33009
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Vaxcel Lighting CH33009NS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Vaxcel Lighting CH33009 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Genre||Rustic / Lodge|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||9|
|Number of Tiers||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|