How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
- Traditional elegance with arched metal details
- Chandelier Dimensions: 34" x 31" (H x Dia.)
- Frosted glass shade material casts gentle light
- Two tiers for room-filling light at any angle
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Included - No: Does not include bulbs
- UL Listed, Dry Location - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Number of Bulbs: 9
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 900
- Voltage: 110
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 34"
- Width: 31"
- Diameter: 31"
- Depth: 31"
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
Vaxcel Lighting CH35409RBZ/B Product Specifications
|Base Color||Brass, Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||9|
|Number of Tiers||2|
|Shade Color||Cream, White|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.