Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one
- Honey Opal Glass
- Features a Shade Comprised of Several Glass Panels
- Ambient Light Casts Soft Generalized Illumination Over a Wide Area
- Durable steel ensures aesthetics for years to come
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 150
- Wattage: 150
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 17"
- Width: 11"
- Extension: 13.25"
- HCO: 8.75"
- Shade Height: 9.65"
- Shade Length: 6.61"
- Backplate Height: 9.5"
- Backplate Width: 4.5"
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: No
- Solar: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Vaxcel Lighting Products
- Shop All Vaxcel Lighting Taliesin Collection Products
Our SKU: Vaxcel Lighting TL-OWD110
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Vaxcel Lighting TL-OWD110EB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Wet Location|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||150|