- Cognac Crackle Glass
- Frosted Seeded Glass
- Frosted Shades Soften the Glow of Light and Create a Relaxing Effect
- Seedy Shades Replicates the Look of Colonial Glass
- Fixture Sends Illumination in an Upward Direction
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 9.5"
- Width: 10"
- Extension: 5"
- HCO: 4"
- Shade Height: 7"
- Shade Length: 10"
- Shade Width: 5"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
Our SKU: Vaxcel Lighting WS35461
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Vaxcel Lighting WS35461A/C
- Vaxcel Lighting WS35461BN
- Vaxcel Lighting WS35461RBZ/B
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.