A How To Guide to the Velux Skylights Planner Mobile AppFor your convenience VELUX has provided this short video demonstrating how to use VELUX Skylight planner iPhone and Android App. Enjoy!
VELUX-Explore Drama HeightsEnjoy this quick video taking you inside VELUX Drama Heights.
VCM Collection Manual Venting Curb Mounted Skylight with Light Filtering Blinds
Designed for curb mounted installations, the VCM manual venting skylight enables any home to embrace the best of what nature has to offer. Opening for maximum fresh air, the venting skylight contributes to a home's proper moisture balance and comfort level by allowing stale, humid air to be released. The VCM package includes the operator hook and insect screen. The VCM skylight installs on site-built curbs with slopes between 0° (flat or 0:12) and 60° (20:12). The VCM skylight is easily opened and closed manually with VELUX control rods when installed out-of-reach. A smooth turning handle with a white finish is available when skylights are installed within reach.
- Convenient manual control
- Simple weather tight installation
- Meets ENERGY STAR® approval guidelines for all climate regions of the US
- NFRC rating is substantially better than required by most common building codes
- Laminated LowE3 safety glass with extra laminated pane for added safety and comfort
- Light filtering blinds diffuse the light, controlling direct sunlight and glare while providing privacy
- SPECIAL ORDER BLINDS are not factory installed, and are shipped separately, requiring 14 business days to arrive
Additional Velux Links
Our SKU: Velux VCM-2222-2004-RS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Velux VCM-2222-2004-RS*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Velux VCM-2222-2004-RS Product Specifications
|Finished Frame Height||25.5|
|Finished Frame Width||25.5|
|Rough Opening Height||22.5|
|Rough Opening Width||22.5|