- Magnetic remote transformers are larger and generally have greater capacities than electronic models.
- The magnetic models allow for greater wiring distances from transformer to the powered equipment
- Debuzzing coils maybe used when dimmers are employed (LM-DBC12/24-300)
- Magnetic transformers feature "push-to reset" circuit breakers and multi-tap options to compensate for voltage drop
- Transformer input: 120V (50/60Hz)
- Transformer output: 12V
- Frequency: 20khz
- Wattage: 300
Additional WAC Lighting Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All WAC Lighting Products
- WAC Lighting Linear Transformers Collection
This WAC Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- WAC Lighting SRT-300M-12V
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the SRT-300M-12V and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of WAC Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.