This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Hot Tank Required
Water Filter Required
American Made Luxury Kitchen Faucets by Waterstone
The Towson faucet suite features a timeless design that will make your kitchen truly unique. Towson kitchen faucets feature an articulated spout that is as functional as it is beautiful. These faucets were designed specifically for culinary kitchens and come in spout lengths of 12” and 18”. All Towson suite faucets are made of solid brass and available in 30 distinct finishes. Combine your Towson kitchen faucet with matching Bar, Prep, and Filtration faucets, or add any of the half-dozen available accessories.
All Waterstone faucets are built in the USA using 100% American components and materials.
Waterstone 1700H Features:
- Designed, Engineered and Made in the USA
- Water Efficient
- Use with Waterstone Under Sink Systems
- Solid Brass or Stainless Steel Construction
- Handle Adjusts 22 Degrees (Right or Left) to Allow for Clearance from Backsplashes
- Compatible with Reverse Osmosis Filtration Systems
- 1/4 Turn Ceramic Disc Valve
- Traditional Straight Spout Design
- Metal Lever Handle
- 360 Degree Swivel Spout
- Supply - 1/4" Blue LLDPE (Plastic) x 48"
- To Hot Tank Inlet - 1/4" Red LLDPE (Plastic) x 36"
- To Hot Tank Outlet - 5/16" Clear PTFE (Teflon) x 36"
- Recommended Hole Size 1-1/16"
- California AB-1953 Low Lead Compliant
- ADA Compliant
Waterstone 1700H Specifications:
- Overall Height: 9"
- Spout Reach: 4.75"
- Width: 2.375"
- Flow Rate: 1.1 GPM
- Max Deck Thickness: 2.5"
Antique Bronze, Black Oil Rubbed Bronze, Caribbean Bronze, Tuscan Brass, Weathered Brass, and Weathered Copper are LIVING FINISHES. Generally, finishes darken slightly where they are not being touched and highlight where the high use points are. Living finishes have no protective coatings and are more easily scratched or scuffed.