American Made Luxury Kitchen Faucets by Waterstone
The Hampton faucet suite builds upon centuries of traditional faucets and is perfect for a remodel or a new kitchen. It features a traditional hook spout design along with solid brass construction. The Hampton faucet suite is available in 30 different finishes to get the perfect look in any kitchen. This collection has matching Bar, Prep, and Filtration faucets, plus 6 accessories. If you are looking for a luxurious traditional style faucet, look no further than the Waterstone Hampton suite.
All Waterstone faucets are built in the USA using 100% American components and materials.
Waterstone 4900 Features:
- Designed, Engineered and Made in the USA
- Water Efficient
- Solid Brass or Stainless Steel Construction
- Compatible with Reverse Osmosis Filtration Systems
- Traditional C-Spout Design
- Single Lever Control Hot/Cold Ceramic Disk Valve Cartridge
- Built In Diverter for Connection to Optional Side Spray
- Easy Access Side Spray Diverter
- Handle Adjusts 22 Degrees (Right or Left) to Allow for Clearance from Backsplashes
- Faucet can be Mounted with Handle in Front, Right or Left Hand Positions
- 3 Handle Caps Included: Plain and Ceramic Right Hand or Left Hand Operation Indicated for Hot and Cold
- Quick Snug and Lock Attachment Hardware is Included for Ease of Installation
- Factory Installed Reinforced Braided Connection Hoses
- Adjustable Teflon Friction Assist Aids Handle Feel and Prevents Sag
- Metal Lever Handle
- Supply Hoses 20" Long with 3/8" Compression Fittings
- Side Spray Connection with 1/4" NPT Pipe Fitting
- 360 Swivel Spout
- Neoperl Aerator
- Recommended Installation Hole Size 1-3/8"
- California AB-1953 Low Lead Compliant
- ADA Compliant
Waterstone 4900 Specifications:
- Overall Height: 13.75"
- Spout Height: 9.5"
- Spout Reach: 6.75"
- Width: 2.875"
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM
- Max Deck Thickness: 2.375"
Antique Bronze, Black Oil Rubbed Bronze, Caribbean Bronze, Tuscan Brass, Weathered Brass, and Weathered Copper are LIVING FINISHES. Generally, finishes darken slightly where they are not being touched and highlight where the high use points are. Living finishes have no protective coatings and are more easily scratched or scuffed.
Additional Waterstone Links
This Waterstone item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Waterstone 4900-01
- Waterstone 4900-AMB
- Waterstone 4900-AB
- Waterstone 4900-ABZ
- Waterstone 4900-AC
- Waterstone 4900-AP
- Waterstone 4900-07
- Waterstone 4900-ORB
Black Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Waterstone 4900-CB
- Waterstone 4900-CHB
- Waterstone 4900-CH
- Waterstone 4900-DAMB
Distressed American Bronze
- Waterstone 4900-DAB
Distressed Antique Brass
- Waterstone 4900-DAC
Distressed Antique Copper
- Waterstone 4900-DAP
Distressed Antique Pewter
- Waterstone 4900-EW
- Waterstone 4900-06
- Waterstone 4900-MB
- Waterstone 4900-PB
- Waterstone 4900-PC
- Waterstone 4900-PN
- Waterstone 4900-SC
- Waterstone 4900-SN
- Waterstone 4900-TB
- Waterstone 4900-VB
- Waterstone 4900-WB
- Waterstone 4900-WC
- Waterstone 4900-WT
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 4900 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Waterstone products with over 400 warehouses across the country.