American Made Luxury Kitchen Faucets by Waterstone
The Annapolis faucet suite has a beautifully detailed design that evokes an old world feel. Its classic styling is perfectly suited for today’s high-end kitchens. This collection features a wide range of traditional designs including hook spout faucets, gooseneck pull down faucets, and the patented Gantry pull down faucet. There are 30 different finishes to choose from, along with matching Bar, Prep, and Filtration Faucets, plus 6 accessories. Make your kitchen truly unique with an Annapolis kitchen faucet from Waterstone.
All Waterstone faucets are built in the USA using 100% American components and materials.
Waterstone 5600 Features:
- Designed, Engineered and Made in the USA
- Water Efficient
- Solid Brass or Stainless Steel Construction
- Compatible with Reverse Osmosis Filtration Systems
- Traditional C-Spout Design
- Unique PLP Positive Lock Holds Spray Head in Place
- Pre-Positioned Easy Pull Counterbalanced Weight
- Lever Selects Spray from Aerated Stream
- Single Lever Control Hot/Cold Ceramic Disk Valve Cartridge
- Handle Adjusts 22 Degrees (Right or Left) to Allow for Clearance from Backsplashes
- 3 Handle Caps Included: Plain and Ceramic Right Hand or Left Hand Operation Indicated for Hot and Cold
- Factory Installed Reinforced Braided Connection Hoses
- Adjustable Teflon Friction Lock Aids Handle Feel and Prevents Sag
- 360 Degree Swivel Spout
- Quick Snug and Lock Attachment Hardware is Included for Ease of Installation
- Neoperl Aerator
- Recommended Installation Hole Size 1-1/2"
- Supply Hoses 20" Long with 3/8" Compression Fittings
- Spray Connection with 3/8" Compression Fittings
- California AB-1953 Low Lead Compliant
- ADA Compliant
Waterstone 5600 Specifications:
- Overall Height: 18"
- Spout Height: 8"
- Spout Reach: 8.75"
- Width: 3"
- Flow Rate: 1.75 GPM with Stream Selected
- Max Deck Thickness: 2.375"
Antique Bronze, Black Oil Rubbed Bronze, Caribbean Bronze, Tuscan Brass, Weathered Brass, and Weathered Copper are LIVING FINISHES. Generally, finishes darken slightly where they are not being touched and highlight where the high use points are. Living finishes have no protective coatings and are more easily scratched or scuffed.
Additional Waterstone Links
This Waterstone item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Waterstone 5600-01
- Waterstone 5600-AMB
- Waterstone 5600-AB
- Waterstone 5600-ABZ
- Waterstone 5600-AC
- Waterstone 5600-AP
- Waterstone 5600-07
- Waterstone 5600-ORB
Black Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Waterstone 5600-CB
- Waterstone 5600-CHB
- Waterstone 5600-CH
- Waterstone 5600-DAMB
Distressed American Bronze
- Waterstone 5600-DAB
Distressed Antique Brass
- Waterstone 5600-DAC
Distressed Antique Copper
- Waterstone 5600-DAP
Distressed Antique Pewter
- Waterstone 5600-EW
- Waterstone 5600-06
- Waterstone 5600-MB
- Waterstone 5600-PB
- Waterstone 5600-PC
- Waterstone 5600-PN
- Waterstone 5600-SC
- Waterstone 5600-SN
- Waterstone 5600-TB
- Waterstone 5600-VB
- Waterstone 5600-WB
- Waterstone 5600-WC
- Waterstone 5600-WT
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 5600 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Waterstone products with over 400 warehouses across the country.