Weslock 240W Single Cylinder Bristol Entry Door Lever from the Reliant, Bristol Collections
The entry function has a button on the inside which can lock the outside lever until a key is used outside or the lever is rotated inside.
If security, safety, and style are important to you, then Weslock is your choice for quality hardware for your home. Not only are they strong and long lasting, but Weslock hardware is well built for years of use in the home. The family minded mechanism is also easy to activate and simple for small children to operate. Weslock is high style as well as security and safety. The designs enhance the image of your home and the details such as concealed installation screws have a finished look unlike all others.
- Exceeds ANSI A 156.2 Grade III Lock Standards
- Half Moon Spindle Tubular Design
- Single Cylinder uses a Key from the Exterior and a Thumb Turn from the Interior for Locking and Unlocking
- 1" Throw Bolt with Two Hardened Steel Rollers Prevent Sawing
- Weslock Keyway
- Fits Doors Prepared with 2-1/8" Top (1-5/8" Optional) and 2-1/8" Bottom Cross Holes and 1" Edge Hole
- Adjustable Latches 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" with Radius Faceplate and Strikes
- Adjusts to Door Thickness from 1-3/8" - 2"
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Limited 10 Year Finish Warranty
Additional Weslock Links
Weslock 00240W1W1FR23 Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 3|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8", 1-7/8", 2"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner, Square Corner|