Weslock 1302A Double Cylinder Interior Pack Featuring an Access Lever from the Traditionale, Access Collection
The Double Cylinder function means the interior side of the deadbolt does not include a thumb turn and can only be locked from the interior by using key. This interior pack can be used with the Lexington or Colonial or Oval exterior handles.
If security, safety, and style are important to you, then Weslock is your choice for quality hardware for your home. Not only are they strong and long lasting, but Weslock hardware is well built for years of use in the home. The family minded mechanism is also easy to activate and simple for small children to operate. Weslock is high style as well as security and safety. The designs enhance the image of your home and the details such as concealed installation screws have a finished look unlike all others.
- Exceeds ANSI A 156.2 Grade II Lock Standards
- Solid Brass
- Heavy Duty Security Strikes with 3" Screws
- 5-1/2" Center to Center Cross Hole Spacing
- Adjustable Latches 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" with Removable Faceplates
- Adjusts to Door Thickness from 1-3/4" - 2"
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Limited 10 Year Finish Warranty
- This is the Interior Pack Only - You Will Need a Matching Weslock Entry Handle to Complete the Set
- This Interior Pack Can Be Used with the Lexington or Colonial Style Exterior Handle and the Backplate / Deadbolt will Match the Exterior Handle (Not in Displayed Image)
Additional Weslock Links
Weslock 01302--A1SL2D Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Center to Center||8|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Cross Bore||1-5/8", 2-1/8"|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-7/8", 2", 2-1/4", 2-1/8"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.