1500 Unigard Series Interconnected Handleset with a Rectangular Rosettes
This 1501 Interconnected Handleset by Weslock has many features. An Interconnected Entry Set has a one-piece exterior (one plate with knob/lever and deadbolt). Knob and Lever Options available above. This can be locked with a key from the exterior and a thumb turn from the interior. The 1501 features a Panic-Proof function which allows the interconnected deadbolt to also be unlocked by turning the interior lever. This allows you to simply turn your interior piece to open your door without having to unlock the deadbolt and the lever.
- Lifetime PVD Exterior on brass finish
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Mechanical
- Panic-Proof Keylocks - one turn of interior knob/lever unlocks and opens door
- Door Prep: 2-1/8" diameter upper and lower door face hole, 1" diameter latch hole, 2-7/8" center to center bore
- 1" throw deadbolt with two hardened steel rollers
- Cylinder: 5-pin
- Automatic adjustment to door thickness of 1-3/4" to 2-1/4"
Additional Weslock Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Weslock Products
- Shop All Weslock Unigard Premiere Collection Products
Weslock 01501-A-ASL2D Product Specifications
|Collection||Traditionale, Unigard Premiere|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-7/8", 2", 2-1/4", 2-1/8"|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.