Weslock 3740P-3771 Single Cylinder Keyed Entry Utica Door Leverset and 3771 Deadbolt Combo Pack with Woodward Rosettes from the Elegance Series
A Keyed Entry Leverset is a single cylinder locking Leverset. Keyed Entry Leversets can be locked and unlocked from the exterior using a key. The interior portion can be locked by a push button on the interior rosette. These are generally used on garage doors or doors that can be accessed by the exterior of the house.
- Includes: Square and Round Corner Strike Plate and Faceplates. If you need Drive-in Plates, Please contact customer service to note the order
- If you have specific keying instructions, please contact customer service before placing the order.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Door Prep For Both Deadbolt and Leverset Bore Holes: 2-1/8" Diameter Bore hole, 1" diameter latch hole
- Automatic adjustment to door thickness of 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Both Cylinders: Weslock 5 Pin
- Removable Levers prevents scratching during installation
- Panic-Proof Keyed Entry Feature: allows one turn of the Lever for unlocking and opening the door
- Leverset Projection: 2-1/4"
- Lever Rosette Width: 2-1/2"
- Lever Rosette Height: 5"
- Deadbolt Exterior Projection: 7/8"
- Deadbolt Interior Projection: 1-3/4"
- Deadbolt Overall Height: 3-7/8"
- Deadbolt Overall Width: 2-3/4"
- Optional 2-1/4" Thick Door Kits: 00715 & 00710 (Both Required)
Additional Weslock Links
Weslock 03740P-3771-1 Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner, Square Corner|