This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Interior Handle Required
Weslock 7625 Single Cylinder Castletown Entry Handleset from the Molten Bronze Collection
Weslock has recently updated their ordering process. You must select the exterior handle then the interior handle (kit/interior pack). Interior Packs are required and will be presented to you.
- Exceeds ANSI A 156.2 Grade II lock standards
- Solid Molten Brass
- Single Cylinder uses a key from the exterior and a thumb turn from the interior for locking and unlocking
- 1" Throw bolt with two hardened steel rollers prevent sawing
- Removable knob/lever prevents scratching during installation
- Heavy Duty Security Strikes with 3" screws
- Fits doors prepared with 2-1/8" top (1-5/8" optional) and 2-1/8" bottom cross holes and 1" edge hole
- 5-1/2" minimum center to center cross hole spacing
- Adjustable latches 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" with removable faceplates
- Optional door thickness up to 2-1/4"
- Adjusts to door thickness from 1-3/4" - 2"
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Limited 10 Year Finish Warranty
Additional Weslock Links
Weslock 07625-2--002D Product Specifications
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Collection||Castletown, Molten Bronze|
|Grip Center to Center||9.25|
|Interior Handle Style||Knob|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner, Square Corner|
|Lock Style||Single Point|