This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Interior Handle Required
- Tubular Design
- Features a Weslock keyway
- 1" throw deadbolt with two hardened steel rollers for maximum protection against sawing
- Smooth interior nolin plates
- Panic proof with interconnected two point locking mechanism
- Solid brass exterior
Interior pack sold seperately
Key Product Attributes:
- Keyed Entry (Single Cylinder) Function: Single cylinder keyed entry door lever sets can be locked and unlocked from the exterior with a key, and then locked or unlocked from the inside with an associated turn-button. While primarily used to secure entrances and side doors, it can be used anywhere a little extra security is desired.
- Panic Proof: Weslock interconnected handlesets are panic proof, and will unlock the deadbolt from the interior with a turn of the knob or lever without needing to unlock either seperately.
- Backset: 2-3/4" or 2-3/8"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" to 2-1/8"
- Center to Center: 2-7/8"
- Grip Center to Center: 8-3/16"
- Cylinder: 5 Pin Schlage C
- Latch Faceplate: Round Corner or Square Corner
Additional Weslock Links
Our SKU: Weslock 1444
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Weslock 01444-A--002D
- Weslock 01444-B--002D
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Weslock 01444-1--002D
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Weslock 01444-N--002D
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Weslock 01444-A--002D Product Specifications
|Center to Center||2.875|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-7/8", 2", 2-1/4", 2-1/8"|
|Grip Center to Center||8.1875|
|Interior Handle Style||Knob, Lever|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner, Square Corner|