This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Interior Handle Required
- Tubular Design
- Features a Weslock keyway
- 1" throw deadbolt with two hardened steel rollers for maximum protection against sawing
- Smooth interior nolin plates
- Panic proof with interconnected two point locking mechanism
- Solid brass exterior
Interior pack sold seperately
Key Product Attributes:
- Keyed Entry (Single Cylinder) Function: Single cylinder keyed entry door lever sets can be locked and unlocked from the exterior with a key, and then locked or unlocked from the inside with an associated turn-button. While primarily used to secure entrances and side doors, it can be used anywhere a little extra security is desired.
- Panic Proof: Weslock interconnected handlesets are panic proof, and will unlock the deadbolt from the interior with a turn of the knob or lever without needing to unlock either seperately.
- Backset: 2-3/4" or 2-3/8"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" to 2-1/8"
- Center to Center: 2-7/8"
- Grip Center to Center: 8-3/16"
- Cylinder: 5-Pin
- Latch Faceplate: Round Corner or Square Corner
Additional Weslock Links
This Weslock item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Weslock 01444-A--002D
- Weslock 01444-B--002D
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Weslock 01444-1--002D
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Weslock 01444-N--002D
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 1444 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Weslock products with over 400 warehouses across the country.