The dummy function is used as a matching counterpart to active door hardware in areas where a latch is not needed. The dummy function is most frequently used on the inactive leaf of a double door. This interior pack can be used with the Woodward I or Woodward II exterior handles.
If security, safety, and style are important to you, then Weslock is your choice for quality hardware for your home. Not only are they strong and long lasting, but Weslock hardware is well built for years of use in the home. Weslock features a mechanism allowing you to easily exit the home in the event of an emergency. The safety minded locking mechanism are also easy to activate and simple for even small children to operate. Weslock is high style as well as security and safety. The designs enhance the image of your home and the details such as concealed installation screws have a finished look unlike all others.
- This is the Interior Pack Only, Front Side of the Entry Handleset is Required for Installation
- Solid Brass
- 5-1/2" Center to Center Cross Hole Spacing
- Adjusts to Door Thickness from 1-3/4" - 2"
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Limited 10 Year Finish Warranty
- This Interior Pack Can Be Used with the Wiltshire or Stonebriar Style Exterior Handle and the Backplate / Deadbolt will Match the Exterior Handle (Not in Displayed Image)
Additional Weslock Links
This Weslock item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Weslock 06205--P10020
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Weslock 06205--PN0020
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 6205P and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Weslock products with over 400 warehouses across the country.