Weslock 7971 Single Cylinder Deadbolts Entry Deadbolt from the Molten Bronze, Deadbolts Collections
A deadbolt is a lock that can be used to give a door more protection. The deadbolt is locked from the outside with a key or from the inside with a thumbturn.
If security, safety, and style are important to you, then Weslock is your choice for quality hardware for your home. Not only are they strong and long lasting, but Weslock hardware is well built for years of use in the home. The family minded mechanism is also easy to activate and simple for small children to operate. Weslock is high style as well as security and safety. The designs enhance the image of your home and the details such as concealed installation screws have a finished look unlike all others.
- 5 Pin Cylinder
- Weslock Keyway
- Exceeds ANSI A156.2 Grade II Lock Standards
- 1" Throw Bolt with Two Hardened Steel Rollers Prevent Sawing
- Heavy Duty Security Strikes with 3" Screws
- Adjusts to Door Thickness from 1-3/8" - 2"
- Adjustable Latches 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" with Removable Faceplates
- Fits Doors Prepared with 2-1/8" Cross Hole (1-5/8" Optional) and 1" Edge
- Optional Door Thickness Up to 2-1/4"
- Single Cylinder uses a Key from the Exterior and a Thumb Turn from the Interior for Locking and Unlocking
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Limited 10 Year Finish Warranty
Additional Weslock Links
This Weslock item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Weslock 07971-2-2SL23
- Weslock 07971-1-1SL23
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Weslock 07971-P-PSL23
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 7971 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Weslock products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.