Emerson Universal 5/1/1 or 5/2 Day Programmable Thermostat with Quick One-Button Programming
80 Series residential and light commercial thermostats provide exceptional performance at an economical price. Packed with premium features, no other thermostat series offers more value for your money, making the 80 series a clear and logical choice for your next thermostat upgrade.Product Features:
- Large 4-square-inch blue display with easy-to-see characters
- Configures as manual heat/cool, auto changeover, heat only, or cool only
- Automatic Heat/Cool system changeover
- Exclusive Cool Savings feature saves energy during peak A/C demand periods
- Hydronic 2 or 3 wire zone valve applications
- Exclusive battery power monitor
- Permanent program retention during power loss
- Choice of battery-powered or hardwired
- Selectable energy management recovery
- Soft-touch keypad
Emerson Climate Technologies is the world’s leading provider of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration solutions for residential, industrial, and commercial applications. Combining technically superior products and services from industry-leading divisions and brands with global engineering, design, distribution, installation, and monitoring capabilities help Emerson Climate Technologies to create reliable, energy efficient climate systems that improve human comfort, safeguard food, and protect the environment.
Additional White-Rodgers Links
This White-Rodgers item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- White-Rodgers 1F85-0422
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 1F85-0422 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of White-Rodgers products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.