Home Guard Max Water-Powered Back Up Pump
Zoeller's Home Guard Max is a high capacity, high efficiency water powered backup system. With no electricity or batteries required, the Home Guard Max takes over seamlessly when your primary sump system fails. The Home Guard Max comes fully assembled for fast, easy and trouble free installations and its small footprint allows for installation in even the smallest sump pits. With superior performance and discharge capacity, it uses less water and costs less to operate. The Home Guard Max, installed as a backup system, does not use any water unless the primary system malfunctions, or in the case of power failure. Water flow is equivalent to a normal faucet and is required only when the Home Guard Max is operating.
Zoeller 503-0005 Features:
- No electricity required
- Works during power failures
- No battery to charge
- On guard 24 hours a day
- Helps eliminate flooding in basements
- Can be used with any existing brand of sump pump
- Comes 100% preassembled
- Small footprint works in 18" x 22" pit
- Efficient water usage
- High capacity, high head
- Municipal/city water pressure powered system
- Includes push-to-connect supply fitting
- Engineered for trouble free operation
- Noncorrosive materials
- PVC construction
- Performs at operating pressures from 20 to 80 psi
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel float rod for maximum dependability
- Primary sump pump not included
Zoeller 503-0005 Specifications:
- Category: Water Removal Pumps
- Connection Size: 3/4" x 1-1/2" NPT
- Flow Rate: 20 gpm
- Maximum Head Height: 42'
- Weight: 9 lbs.
Additional Zoeller Links
This Zoeller item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Zoeller 503-0005
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 503-0005 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Zoeller products with over 400 warehouses across the country.