A Micro Remodel for the Kitchen Cabinets
Just a few small changes to the kitchen cabinets and drawers can have a big impact on the look of the room.
If the kitchen is looking a little down, it’s easy to bring together a quick and colorful perk-up in just a weekend. The best part? You don’t have to break the bank to do it.
One of the simplest ways to remodel your kitchen is to treat your cabinetry to a bright and modern look. Check out the tips below for some great ideas to freshen up the kitchen and stay on budget.
- For white or black cabinets, add pop and contrast with a vibrant, colorful backsplash.
- For smooth cabinets without a drastic wood grain, choose a textured backsplash to add depth.
Refinish the cabinet exteriors for an updated look without breaking the bank.
- Refresh your cabinets with a new coat of paint or stain.
- Add glass panes to the cabinet doors for a classic and clean look.
- Consider removing the cabinet doors entirely for open shelving, or trade them for rolling “barn door” cabinet doors
Brighten your space and illuminate the look of the kitchen by adding new cabinet lighting. Under cabinet lighting is an easy option to enhance your cooking prep experience with efficient task lighting.