This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Wall Switch Recommended
Energy Star 80 CFM Quiet Deluxe Bath Fan Only with 1.5 Sones
The ENERGY STAR® Quiet Series provides cost effective, energy efficient ventilation at low sound levels and features a contoured grill that almost disappears into the ceiling. At the highest point the grill projects only 1/2" down from the ceiling. The electronically balanced centrifugal blower wheel assures maximum ventilation with minimum sound.
Over the forty years Air King has been in business, they have developed something of a reputation for manufacturing quality ventilation products, offering products at a good value, and providing excellent service for their products. Air King believes that a home is more than just a house, it is a sanctuary from the busy world, so shouldn't it be comfortable as well? Their mission is to make homes healthier, more comfortable, and more convenient, and they have delivered for over 40-years.
- California Title 24 Compliant
- Easily Installs Using the Included Adjustable Hanging Brackets
- UL Listed for Installation Over a Tub or Shower on a GFCI Circuit
- Plastic damper protects against back drafts and ensures quiet operation
- 4" Round Plastic Ducting
- Housing Dimensions: 10.875" Width x 9.375" Depth x 7.875" Height
- Grill Dimensions: 11" Width x 13.75" Depth
- Effective Ventilation For: Bathrooms Up to 80 sq. ft. and Other Rooms Up to 100 sq. ft.
- CFM: 80
- Available in Contractor Packs (4 housing and 4 mbg's)
Additional Air King Links
Our SKU: Air King AK80
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Air King AK80
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|ASHRAE 62.2 Approved||Yes|
|CFM (High) to Sones||80 to 1.5|
|CFM (Low) to Sones||63 to 1.5|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||4" Round|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Ventilation Area||100|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|