This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Wall Switch Recommended
100 CFM Deluxe Round Exhaust Fan with Light and 3.5 Sones
The Deluxe Round Fan/Light Series features powerful ventilation with a decorative round grill and a moonstone glass light lens. The exhaust fan and lighting are able to be wired separately and the unit is easily installed using the included hanger brackets or housing mounting tabs.
Over the forty years Air King has been in business, they have developed something of a reputation for manufacturing quality ventilation products, offering products at a good value, and providing excellent service for their products. Air King believes that a home is more than just a house, it is a sanctuary from the busy world, so shouldn't it be comfortable as well? Their mission is to make homes healthier, more comfortable, and more convenient, and they have delivered for over 40-years.
- Includes: Exhaust Fan and Light
- Bright 100 watt maximum standard bulb (Bulb Not Included)
- Easily Installs Using the Included Hanger brackets
- Motors Suitable for Continuous Operation
- UL Listed for Installation Over a Tub or Shower on a GFCI Circuit
- 4" Plastic damper protects against back drafts and ensures quiet operation
- Housing Dimensions: 9.25" Width x 9.125" Depth x 5.875" Height
- Grill Dimensions: 13.75" Diameter
- CFM: 90-100
- Effective Ventilation For: Bathrooms Up to 90 sq. ft. and Other Rooms Up to 125 sq. ft.
Additional Air King Links
Our SKU: Air King AK864L
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Air King AK864L
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Air King AK864L Product Specifications
|CFM (High) to Sones||100 to 3.5|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||4" Round|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Ventilation Area||125|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.