This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Wall Switch Recommended
50 CFM Advantage Exhaust Fan Series with Light
The Advantage Exhaust Fan Series with light features a stylish grill design that fits in with almost any decor. The high impact polycarbonate lens allows for easy relamping and the fan and light can be wired to operate separately.
Over the forty years Air King has been in business, they have developed something of a reputation for manufacturing quality ventilation products, offering products at a good value, and providing excellent service for their products. Air King believes that a home is more than just a house, it is a sanctuary from the busy world, so shouldn't it be comfortable as well? Their mission is to make homes healthier, more comfortable, and more convenient, and they have delivered for over 40-years.
- California Title 24 Compliant
- 26 watt, 4pin, high efficacy lamp complies with the California Title 24 Residential Lighting Standard and provides the equivalent of 100 watts of incandescent lighting (Bulb Not Included)
- Easily Installs Using the Included Hanger brackets
- UL Listed for Installation Over a Tub or Shower on a GFCI Circuit
- 4" Plastic damper protects against back drafts and ensures quiet operation
- 4" Round Duct
- Effective Ventilation For: Bathrooms Up to 45-60 sq. ft.
- CFM: 50
- Sones: 3.0
- Available in Contractor Packs (4 housing and 4 mbgs)
Additional Air King Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Air King Products
Our SKU: Air King ASF50
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Air King ASF50
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Air King ASF50 Product Specifications
|ASHRAE 62.2 Approved||Yes|
|CFM (High) to Sones||50 to 3|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||4" Round|
|Grille Length||10.5, 11|
|Grille Width||10.5, 11|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Ventilation Area||60|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.