Motion Sensing Collection 80 CFM Single Speed Motion Sensing Exhaust Fan
Motion Sensing ventilation fans offer the convenience of automatic ventilation whenever the room is occupied. Making use of an internal motion sensor, the fan will turn on as soon as a room is occupied, and continue for a rpeset amount of time once the room has been vacated to ensure that proper ventilation has occured. Operating at a barely audible sound level, the Eco-Exhaust series is highly cost effective and energy efficient, providing for a low impact experience that wont threaten either your bank account, or the environment. Featuring a low profile grill that nearly vanishes into the ceiling and a single speed motor with a large, nearly silent, centrifugal blower wheel that provides 80 CFM, you are assured a convenient, unobtrusive performance--every time.
- Single Speed Operation
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- California Title 24 Compliant
- Easy to Install Using the Included Adjustable Hanging Brackets
- Motors Suitable for Coninuous Operation and the Extremely Low Sound level are Perfect for Continuous Operation
- UL Listed for Installation Over a Top or Shower on a GFCI Circuit
- 6" Round Duct Connector with Spring Loaded Metal Damper Protects Against Back Drafts
- Side Panel Allows Wiring of the Fan from Inside or Outside the Housing
- Lowest Possible HVI Certified Sound Rating - Less than 0.3 Sones
- Grille Dimensions: 14-5/16" x 14-5/16"
- Housing Dimensions: 12-3/4 x 12-7/8" x 9-7/8"
- Duct Size: 6"
- CFM: 80
Over the forty years Air King has been in business, they have developed something of a reputation for manufacturing quality ventilation products, offering products at a good value, and providing excellent service for their products. Air King believes that a home is more than just a house, it is a sanctuary from the busy world, so shouldn't it be comfortable as well? Their mission is to make homes healthier, more comfortable, and more convenient, and they have delivered for over 40-years.