The ENERGY STAR® Eco-Exhaust Fan Series provides high-volume ventilation while operating at a barely audible sound level. This unit features Air King's new BOOST setting which ensures that the fan is operating and the proper CFM despite a higher static pressure. This advanced feature helps the fan maintain it's ASHRAE 62.2 certification in diverse set of operating environments.
The ESB130S features a low profile grill that nearly vanishes into the ceiling and a motor with a large, nearly silent, centrifugal blower wheel that outputs a maximum of 130 CFM. Air King products are built with the highest expectations of performance, value and durability.
- Single Speed Operation
- California Title 24 Compliant
- Easily Installs Using the Included Adjustable Hanging Brackets
- Motor Designed for Continuous Operation
- Lowest Possible HVI-Certified Sound Rating - Less than 0.3 Sones
- Listed for Installation Over a Tub or Shower on a GFCI Circuit
- 6" round duct connector with spring loaded metal damper protects against back drafts
- Side access panel allows you to wire the fan from inside or outside the housing
- Source Control: Preventing or Limiting the Introduction of Pollutants
- Local Exhaust: Removing High Concentrations of Contaminants in the Rooms Where They Occur (Kitchens and Bathrooms).
- Whole House Ventilation: Diluting the air in the main living spaces to remove unavoidable contaminants from people, pets, cleaning, off gassing, etc
- New BOOST Setting Ensures Consistent Ventilation Across a Wider Variety of Operating Environments
- Grille Dimensions: 14-5/16" x 14-5/16"
- Duct Size: 6"
- Max CFM: 130
- Housing Length: 12-7/8"
- Housing Width: 12-3/4"
- Housing Depth: 9-7/8"
Additional Air King Links
This Air King item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Air King ESB130S
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the ESB130S and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Air King products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.