Humidity sensing ventilation fans provide the perfect solution for areas prone to sudden increases in humidity levels such as bathrooms. Incorporating a built-in humidistat, the fan senses the humidity level of the room and activates once the preset humidity level has been reached, remaining on until the humidity is once again below the preset level.
This unit also features Air King's new BOOST setting which ensures that the fan is operating at the proper CFM despite a higher static pressure. This advanced feature helps the fan maintain it's ASHRAE 62.2 certification in a diverse set of operating environments, all while operating at a barely audible sound level.
The ESB80DH features a low profile grill that nearly vanishes into the ceiling and a motor with a large, nearly silent, centrifugal blower wheel that outputs a maximum of 80 CFM. Air King products are built with the highest expectations of performance, value and durability.
- Dual Speed Operation
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- California Title 24 Compliant
- Easy to Install Using the Included Adjustable Hanging Brackets
- Motor Designed for Continuous Operation
- Lowest Possible HVI-Certified Sound Rating - Less than 0.3 Sones
- UL Listed for Installation Over a Top or Shower on a GFCI Circuit
- 6" Round Duct Connector with Spring Loaded Metal Damper Protects Against Back Drafts
- Side Panel Allows Wiring of the Fan from Inside or Outside the Housing
- New BOOST Setting Ensures Consistent Ventilation Across a Wider Variety of Operating Environments
- Grille Dimensions: 14-5/16" x 14-5/16"
- Housing Dimensions: 12-3/4 x 12-7/8" x 9-7/8"
- Duct Size: 6"
- Max CFM: 80
Additional Air King Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Air King Products
- Air King ECO Humidity Sensing Collection
This Air King item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Air King ESB80DH
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the ESB80DH and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Air King products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.