ENERGY STAR® Qualified 24" Energy Star 270 CFM Under Cabinet Range Hood with 3 Speed Blower and 4.0 Sones
ENERGY STAR® Under Cabinet Range Hood Series The ESDQ Series fills a much needed energy efficient solution in the marketplace for under cabinet kitchen ventilation, placing Air King at the forefront of ENERGY STAR® ventilation.
The ESDQ Series features an electronically balanced twin centrifugal blower with a three speed control switch. At an operating speed of 150 CFM, the range hood's sound level is only slightly more than a quiet running refrigerator but still delivers enough ventilation for typical cooking. For times when additional ventilation is required the high speed of 270 CFM can handle the task.
- Quiet, dual inlet blower provides powerful ventilation while being one of the quietest hoods in it's category with a normal operating sound level just slightly more than a quiet running refrigerator.
- Two brightness settings with an Included, 26 watt, 4 pin high efficacy fluorescent lamp (as bright as a 100 watt incandescent bulb) illuminate the cooking surface.
- Compliant with Title 24 of the California Residential Lighting Standards.
- Uses a 4 watt night light (bulb not included)
- Can be ducted either horizontally or vertically with the included duct collar and back draft damper (ducting available separately).
- Convertible to ductless operation with the addition of model CF-01 charcoal odor filters (available separately).
- ASHRAE 62.2 Local Exhaust Solution
Additional Air King Links
This Air King item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Air King ESDQ1246
- Air King ESDQ1248
- Air King ESDQ1243
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the ESDQ124 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Air King products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.