ENERGY STAR® Qualified 24" Energy Star 270 CFM Under Cabinet Range Hood with 3 Speed Blower and 4.0 Sones
ENERGY STAR® Under Cabinet Range Hood Series The ESDQ Series fills a much needed energy efficient solution in the marketplace for under cabinet kitchen ventilation, placing Air King at the forefront of ENERGY STAR® ventilation.
The ESDQ Series features an electronically balanced twin centrifugal blower with a three speed control switch. At an operating speed of 150 CFM, the range hood's sound level is only slightly more than a quiet running refrigerator but still delivers enough ventilation for typical cooking. For times when additional ventilation is required the high speed of 270 CFM can handle the task.
- Quiet, dual inlet blower provides powerful ventilation while being one of the quietest hoods in it's category with a normal operating sound level just slightly more than a quiet running refrigerator.
- Two brightness settings with an Included, 26 watt, 4 pin high efficacy fluorescent lamp (as bright as a 100 watt incandescent bulb) illuminate the cooking surface.
- Compliant with Title 24 of the California Residential Lighting Standards.
- Uses a 4 watt night light (bulb not included)
- Can be ducted either horizontally or vertically with the included duct collar and back draft damper (ducting available separately).
- Convertible to ductless operation with the addition of model CF-01 charcoal odor filters (available separately).
- AHSRAE 62.2 Local Exhaust Solution
Additional Air King Links
Our SKU: Air King ESDQ124
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Air King ESDQ1246
- Air King ESDQ1248
- Air King ESDQ1243
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Air King ESDQ1243 Product Specifications
|ASHRAE 62.2 Approved||No|
|Available Without Blower||No|
|CFM||150, 200, 270|
|CFM (High) to Sones||270 to 4|
|Control Type||Dual Knob|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Discharge||Horizontal, Vertical|
|Duct Size||3-1/4" x 10"|
|Filter Type||Mesh Filters|
|Installation Type||Under Cabinet|
|Made in America||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.