This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Wall Switch Recommended
- California Title 24 Compliant
- Make in USA
- UL Listed
- HVI Certified
- Easily installs using the double thick keyhole mounting tabs or the included adjustable hanging brackets
- Quiet Operation
- Three part system that includes a Housing, Motor/Blade/Grill and Damper
- Low profile and durable, all metal grill with a painted, finish
- Available in Single Packs or in Contractor Packs of 4
- Effective Ventilation For: Bathrooms from 100-135 sq. Ft
- UL Listed for the following Wood Frame Construction Truss Designs: L501, L502, L503, L506, L507, L508, L512, L513, L514, L515, L516, L517, L519, L522, L523, L533, L537, L545, L581, L583
- 4” metal duct collar with back draft damper
- 110 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute)
- 2.0 Sones
- Housing Depth - 7.875
- Housing Height - 7.875
- Housing Width - 9.25
About Air King:
Over the forty years Air King has been in business, they have developed something of a reputation for manufacturing quality ventilation products, offering products at a good value, and providing excellent service for their products. Air King believes that a home is more than just a house, it is a sanctuary from the busy world, so shouldn't it be comfortable as well? Their mission is to make homes healthier, more comfortable, and more convenient, and they have delivered for over 40-years.
Additional Air King Links
This Air King item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Air King FRAK110
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FRAK110 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Air King products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.