This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Mixing Valve Recommended
Single Handle Monoblock Metering Lavatory Faucet with Pillar Tap
Style and substance strike a perfect balance in the bathroom faucet collections from American Standard. Our faucets are engineered to look beautiful and function flawlessly. Worry-free, drip-free and built to last, all of our bathroom faucets are covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty on function and finish.
- Ideal for public restrooms where uncontrolled water usage is costly.
- Vandal resistant cast brass construction and aerator.
- Automatic shut-off stops water and energy waste.
- Adjustable flow cycle. Factory set for a maximum of 0.25 gallon flow per activation.
- Water Conserving 1.5 gpm Pressure-Compensating Vandal-Resistant aerator.
- Meets ADA guidelines.
- Single Supply: For cold or tempered water.
- Replaceable Valve Cartridge: Facilitates simple replacement.
- Flexible Supply Hose: with 3/8" Compression Connection.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Metering Collection Products
Our SKU: American Standard 1340.105
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Standard 1340.105.002
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard 1340.105 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||1|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.