This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste required
- Fully covered under a lifetime warranty; including free lifetime in-home service
- Manufactured and assembled in the United States of America
- Soaking tub; basic and easy to install
- Alcove installation: designed for niche / alcove installs; the three closed sides include a tile flange, open side includes a skirt leading down to the floor
- Constructed of ultra-durable fiberglass-reinforced acrylic
- Surfaced with the industry's best stain-blocking high-gloss finish
- Tub proportions and contour designed by industry leading ergonomics engineers
- Slip-resistant flooring - textured finishing technique applied
- Tub waste (drain) is not included - this will be presented upon adding to cart, with multiple available finishes
Technologies / Benefits:
- Lifetime Warranty with In-Home Service: This tub is covered under the industry’s only Limited Lifetime Warranty with free lifetime in-home service. This speaks volumes to the quality of American Standard tubs.
- Premium Acrylic: Luxury American Standard tubs all use premium acrylic for a reason: it retains a glossy finish, is flexible (will never chip, crack or craze), easy to clean, and far lighter (and easier to install) than cast iron. Premium Acrylic means that it is reinforced with a fiberglass composite for maximum strength.
- Overall Length: 60" (head-to-toe measurement when lying inside the tub)
- Overall Width: 32" (shoulder-to-shoulder measurement when lying inside the tub)
- Overall Height: 20" (exterior height from base structural support to top of tub lip)
- Water Depth: 14" (height from tub floor drain to overflow outlet)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 54-gallons
- Installation Type: Alcove
- Bath Type: Soaking
- Drain Location: Left
- Material: Premium Acrylic
- Country of Origin: USA
About American Standard:An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Standard Collection Products
American Standard 2083.202 Product Specifications
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Installation Type||Three Wall Alcove|
|Number Of Bathers||1|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Self Leveling Base||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.