This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Required
Ellisse 70" x 38" EverClean Air Bath Tub with Chromatherapy
Get pampered with thousands of warm air bubbles in our exclusive EverClean Air Bath System. The EverClean Air Bath is the only air massage system with an antimicrobial additive molded directly into the air circulation components to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew in the pipes. Combined with a variable speed blower, perfectly smooth air jets surrounding the tub, built-in heater, and optional Chromatherapy, the EverClean Air Bath System offers the ultimate relaxation experience.
All American Standard EverClean Air Baths feature the industry's only Limited lifetime warranty with free, in-home service as long as you own your bath, so you can spend more time relaxing and less time worrying.
- Acrylic with fiberglass reinforcement
- Pre-leveled tub bottom
- Pre-drilled for grab bars (must be purchased separately)
- Perfectly smooth air jets around tub perimeter
- Double intensity lumbar back massage
- EverClean system
- Variable speed air blower with heater
- Programmable automatic purge with timer
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Dimensions: 69-1/4" L x 38-1/2" W x 19-3/4" H
- Product Weight: 94 lbs.
- Weight with Water / Floor Loading: 640 lbs. / 35 lbs. per sq.ft.
- Overflow Height: 15"
- Capacity: 64 gal.
- Whirlpool Minimum Operating Volume: 53 gal.
About the American Standard EverClean System:
- American Standard whirlpools and air baths come standard with our exclusive EverClean system. It's a system that helps keep itself clean longer. The system incorporates a permanent glaze additive right into the circulation piping to protect the pipes from mold, mildew, algae and fungus that could cause deterioration or staining of the pipes.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Ellisse Collection Products
Our SKU: American Standard 2709.068C.K2
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Standard 2709.068C.K2.011
- American Standard 2709.068C.K2.178*
- American Standard 2709.068C.K2.021
- American Standard 2709.068C.K2.222
- American Standard 2709.068C.K2.020
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard 2709.068C.K2 Product Specifications
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Number Of Bathers||1|
|Pump Placement||Left, Right|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.