Coordinating Complete Toilets:
- 2840.016 - Elongated toilet with chair-height bowl
- 2844.016 - Round-front toilet with chair-height bowl
- Fully covered under a 5 year warranty - 5 times the industry standard
- Quick, quiet flushing - American Standard toilets are famously efficient and hushed
- Industry-leading flushing system out-performs older toilets while using less than 1/2 the water
- Tank flushing components specially engineered to withstand chemically-treated urban water
- Left mounted tank lever
- Perfected porcelain casting process and adjustable tank anchors eliminate "tank wobbles"
- Straight-forward installation instructions are included with each tank
- 100% factory flush tested - guaranteed to perform
- Flush Valve Size: 3" (diameter of the inlet for water entering bowl from tank)
- Flow Rate: 1.6 GPF (gallons-per-flush)
Tank Technologies / Benefits:
- 3” flush valve – The flush starts with a flushing system that employs a 3” valve opening, allowing water to enter the bowl at a much faster rate than the industry standard 2” flush valve. Controlled by a flapper that is engineered to be chemical-resistant, the Cadet flushing valve system is highly regarded for its durability.
About American Standard:
An American brand with over 140 years of innovations, American Standard is defined by experience, intelligence, and indelible influence. As the patriarch for nearly every key product category for the kitchen and bath, their offering shows a level of thoughtfulness and sophistication that could only be attributed to a company with a legacy as rich as that of American Standard. Today, professional plumbers and contemporary DIY home owners continue to turn to American Standard because they appreciate this legacy and know they can trust the innovations behind each product. It is for this reason that American Standard is so widely used within residential and commercial projects in both the United States and abroad - their products truly deliver, just as they have for generations.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Titan Pro Collection Products
Our SKU: American Standard 4338.016
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Standard 4338.016.021*
- American Standard 4338.016.222*
- American Standard 4338.016.020*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard 4338.016 Product Specifications
|Flush Valve Size||3|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.6|
|Trip Lever Placement||Left|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.