American Standard 1.0 gpf Concealed Urinal Flush Valve for 3/4" Top Spud / Multiple Unit AC Powered Installation from the Seletronic Series
With State-of-the Art electronic controls this easy to use, easy to install, hands free flush valve will surely provide superior performance in all installations. Featuring motion activated operation, Adjustable Range, Manual override for flushes during even power outages and an automatic flush every 24 hours of non use to maintain trap seal and a clean fixture.
- Electronic flush valve with Selectronic proximity system for hygienic “Hands Free” operation
- Self-Cleaning Piston helps prevent clogging & reduces maintenance
- Positive Seal ensures leak-free performance without the chance of warping or cracking
- Fully Mechanical Manual Override Button can flush toilet during a power outage
- Range can be adjusted manually or by remote control
- State-of-the Art electronics eliminates false flushes
- Visible cover plate dimensions: 6.25" Width x 6.25" Height
- Automatic flush after 24hrs of non-operation to maintain trap seal and clean fixture
- Sadium Feature: valve automatically switches to water savings mode during periods of heavy usage
- Low Battery Indicator
Additional American Standard Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All American Standard Products
- American Standard Selectronic Collection
This American Standard item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- American Standard 6061.210.007
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 6061.210 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of American Standard products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.