American Standard Culinaire 15" Undermount Single Bowl 18 Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
Culinaire sinks are European styled 18 Gauge stainless steel sinks with a hint of American ingenuity.
American Standard 7507.000 Features:
- Undermount Installation
- Engineered to be both beautiful and durable
- 18/10 Chromium/Nickel Content
- Mounting Clips and Cutout Template Supplied
- Island Bowl Design for Undercounter Installation
American Standard 7507.000 Specifications:
- Constructed from 18 Gauge Stainless Steel
- Basin Dimensions: 7-7/8" Depth x 13-1/2" x 16-1/8"
- Nominal Dimensions: 15-1/8" (L) x 17-3/4" (W) x 7-7/8" (H)
American Standard truly is an American Brand to the core. Originally founded in 1872, American Standard began under the name Standard Manufacturing Company, and has played a role in some of our Countries biggest achievements over the years. They have continually manufactured and designed products such as toilets, faucets, sinks that are not only high quality and durable, but are functional, and range from the most classic, traditional designs all the way to the most modern styles you can imagine. When you choose American Standard you are supporting a great American Company and choosing products that are made right, at reasonable prices.
Additional American Standard Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All American Standard Products
- Shop All American Standard Culinaire Collection Products
Our SKU: American Standard 7507.000
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- American Standard 7507.000.075*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
American Standard 7507.000 Product Specifications
|Basin Depth (Center)||7.875|
|Basin Length (Center)||13.5|
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Split||Single Basin|
|Basin Width (Center)||16.125|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Number Of Basins||1|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.