How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Artcraft AC193 Coventry Chrome 3 light Chandelier
This chandelier features a circular chrome plated frame adorned with beautiful square jewels. At the bottom there are glass diffusors to encase the fixture not exposing the inside and bulbing
- Requires (3) 60 watt bulbs (Not Included)
- A Classically Styled Drum Shade
- Ambient Light Casts Soft Generalized Illumination Over a Wide Area
- Full ranging dimming capabilities allow you to choose the right amount of light for every situation
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 180
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: Yes
- Height: 9"
- Width: 14.75"
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
Additional Artcraft Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Artcraft Lighting Products
- Shop All Artcraft Lighting Coventry Collection Products
Our SKU: Artcraft Lighting AC193
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Artcraft Lighting AC193
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Artcraft Lighting AC193 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Chandelier Type||Drum, Mini|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.