HIL Series Grade 2 Single Locking Interconnected Lockset with RL Style Entrance Function Lever
The HILRL30 interconnected entrance lever set features single locking functionality, requiring a key in the deadbolt only. The deadbolt is thrown or retracted by a key in the upper lock from the outside and by the thumb turn from the inside. The latch bolt will retract by the lever from either side. You can simultaneous retract on both the latch and deadbolts from inside by turning the lever in a panic-proof exit situation.
- Single Locking Interconnected Lever Set
- RL Lever on Both Sides
- Includes Interior Escutcheon
- 4" Center to Center
- Meets ADA Barrier Free Regulations
- 1" Throw Deadbolt with Concealed Hardened Steel Roller
- Individual Spring On Each Side To Prevent Lever Sag
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- 1/2" Throw Universal Deadlatch Reversible RH/LH, Adjustable Front for Flat or Beveled Doors
- 6 Pin Solid Brass "C" Keyway
- Exterior Escutcheon Sold Separately: # HILESC1
- Lever Length: 4-1/4"
- Lever Projection: 2-3/8"
- Rose Diameter: 3"
- 4" Center to Center
- Overall Height: 7"
- Escutcheon: 2-11/16" x 7"
- Deadbolt Backset: 2-3/8" to 2-3/4" Adjustable
- Standard Latch Backset: 2-3/4"
- Crossbore: 2-1/8"
- Edgebore: 1"
Cal-Royal has focused on providing "Innovative and Value Added" hardware products and accessories to the builders industry since 1983. In accepting this charter, Cal-Royal has continued to be the leader in import hardware. Their product offering is designed to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and to encompass all levels of ANSI classification, Grades 1, 2 and 3 as well as UL requirements. They offer a complete line of mortise locks, exit devices, door closers, hinges and many other hardware and trim products.
Additional Cal-Royal Links
Cal-Royal HILRL30 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Cylinder||6 Pin C|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Square Corner|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime Limited|
|Number of Keys||2|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.