Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
Beaumont Indoor Ceiling Fan with Included Remote Control and Custom Blade Options
The Craftmade Beaumont with guilded gold-leaf charm accents the room when this fan is the centerpiece
- Heavy-Duty 188 x 15. 3 Speed Reversible Motor
- Blade Sweep Options: 60"
- Two Downrods Supplied, 4" and 8"
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Five Custom Blades matched to exact weight - sold separately, see below
- TCS Remote Control - Included
- Not Light Kit Adaptable
- Uses AG (Aged Bronze) accessories
Popular combinations (see Product Multimedia):
- Aged Bronze / Vintage Madera Motor with 54" Premier Hand-Scraped Walnut Blades
- Aged Bronze / Vintage Madera Motor with 56" Custom Carved Classic Walnut Blades
Customize your fan:
- Blade options: Type 1 and Type 2
- Light kit options: Not Adaptable
Measurements (see Product Multimedia for accompanying line art)
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 4" Downrod: 15.0"
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 8" Downrod: 19.0"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 4" Downrod: 9.25"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 8" Downrod: 13.25"
- C. Fan Width: 12.25"
- D. Canopy Width: 5.125"
- E. Motor Housing Height: 4.25"
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection Products
Our SKU: Craftmade Beaumont
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Craftmade BE60AGVM
Aged Bronze Vintage Madera
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Craftmade Beaumont Product Specifications
|Blade Span||44, 52, 54, 56, 60|
|Blades Sold Separately||Yes|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||82|
|Fan Control Type||Remote Control|
|Light Kit Compatible||No|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime Limited|
|Motor Size||188 x 15|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||80|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.