Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Down Rods Recommended
Grant 52" Modern Retro Ceiling Fan with Light Kit, Remote Control, and Blades Included
Craftmade''s Grant ceiling fan features a sleek retro look, but the refined lines of this fan are sure to fit in both classic and contemporary environments. A 50 watt Halogen bulb illuminates the optional, included light kit of this fan. For rooms where the light is not needed, streamline the look of your Grant fan by removing the light kit (see Product Multimedia for an image of this look). Operate your fan with the included remote control, or purchase the coordinating wall control for more options.
- Standard 153 x 15, 3 Speed Reversible Motor
- Five 52" Custom Grant Blades matched to exact weight and perfectly balanced
- Downrod supplied, 6". Additional downrod selections available - sold separately.
- 30 Year Limited Warranty
- TCS Remote Control System Available (included)
- Optional Light Kit - Included - Requires 1 50w JD type Halogen bulb (included)
Measurements (see Product Multimedia for accompanying line art)
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 6" Downrod: 14.125"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 6" Downrod: 12.75"
- C. Fan Width: 9.625"
- D. Canopy Width: 5.125"
- E. Motor Housing Height: 5.0"
Additional Craftmade Links
Craftmade Grant Product Specifications
|Blade Finish||Light Wood, Medium Wood|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||81|
|Fan Control Type||Remote Control|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||30 Year Limited|
|Motor Size||153 x 15|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.