Traditional crystal chandeliers are classic, timeless, and elegant. Crystorama's opulent glass arm chandeliers are nothing short of spectacular. This collection is offered in a variety of crystal grades to fit any budget. For a touch of class, order this collection in Gold for traditionalists or in Chrome to match your contemporary or transitional decor.
- Glass Body
- Clear Hand Cut Crystal
- Maximum hanging height of 60" with provided 36" chain
- UL and CUL rated for installation in dry locations only
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Chain Length: 36"
- Chandelier Type: Candle Style
- Characteristics: Crystal
- Crystal Color: Clear
- Crystal Type: Wood Polished
- CUL Listed: Yes
- Height: 24" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Light Direction: Ambient Lighting
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Material: Glass
- Maximum Height: 60"
- Number of Bulbs: 10
- Number of Tiers: 2
- Product Weight: 25 lbs
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120v
Additional Crystorama Lighting Group Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Crystorama Lighting Group Products
- Crystorama Lighting Group Traditional Crystal Collection
This Crystorama Lighting Group item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Crystorama Lighting Group 1130-PB-CL-MWP
- Crystorama Lighting Group 1130-CH-CL-MWP
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 1130-CL-MWP and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Crystorama Lighting Group products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.