Grace never goes out of style. Filmore is a collection designed for today, tomorrow and everyday. It features modern hand-painted finishes, graceful lines and updated crystal shape. This collection takes the notion of Maria Theresa chandeliers beyond traditional into the transitional.
- Wrought Iron Body
- Clear Hand Cut Crystal
- Maximum hanging height of 84.5" with provided 72" chain
- UL and CUL rated for installation in dry locations only
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No, No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Chain Length: 72"
- Chandelier Type: Candle Style, Mini
- Characteristics: Crystal, Crystal
- Crystal Color: Clear
- Crystal Type: Wood Polished
- CUL Listed: Yes
- Height: 12.5" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Light Direction: Ambient Lighting
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Material: Iron, Iron
- Maximum Height: 84.5"
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Number of Tiers: 1
- Product Weight: 8 lbs
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location, Dry Location
- Voltage: 120v
Additional Crystorama Lighting Group Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Crystorama Lighting Group Products
- Crystorama Lighting Group Filmore Collection
This Crystorama Lighting Group item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Crystorama Lighting Group 4454-GA-CL-MWP
- Crystorama Lighting Group 4454-VZ-CL-MWP
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 4454-CL-MWP and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Crystorama Lighting Group products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.