- Made of brass
- UL, CUL and CSA rated for dry locations
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Height: 13" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Product Weight: 15 lbs
- Width: 15" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Dimmable: Yes
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 180
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Shade Color: Clear
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Shape: Dome
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- CSA Listed - A Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory, Canadian Standards Association is very familiar with U.S. requirements. According to OSHA regulations, the CSA-US Mark qualifies as an alternative to the UL Mark.
Additional Crystorama Lighting Group Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Crystorama Lighting Group Products
- Crystorama Lighting Group Etta Collection
This Crystorama Lighting Group item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Crystorama Lighting Group 900-OB
- Crystorama Lighting Group 900-CH-CL-MWP
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 900 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Crystorama Lighting Group products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.