How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Crystorama Lighting Group Solaris CollectionModern, versatile; ideal for any setting. A sculpture for your home.
The Solaris collection features cleaner lines and sleeker finishes and uses just one oversized glass jewel as an accent. The painted metals are English Bronze, Olde Silver and a lacquer-like Wet White finish. Homeowners of every generation are gravitating to the richness and elegance of the Solaris.
- Wrought Iron Body
- Maximum hanging height of 96.5" with provided 72" chain and 8" downrod
- UL and CUL rated for installation in dry locations only
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Chain Length: 72"
- Chandelier Type: Cage, Mini
- CUL Listed: Yes
- Downrod Size(s): 8"
- Downrod(s) Included: Yes
- Height: 16.5" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Light Direction: Ambient Lighting
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Material: Iron
- Maximum Height: 96.5"
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Number of Tiers: 1
- Product Weight: 6 lbs
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 180
Additional Crystorama Lighting Group Links
Our SKU: Crystorama Lighting Group 9225
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Crystorama Lighting Group 9225-EB
- Crystorama Lighting Group 9225-OS
- Crystorama Lighting Group 9225-WW
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Crystorama Lighting Group 9225-OS Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Silver, White|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Chandelier Type||Globe, Cage, Mini|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.