The Solaris collection features cleaner lines and sleeker finishes and uses just one oversized glass jewel as an accent. The painted metals are English Bronze, Olde Silver and a lacquer-like Wet White finish. Homeowners of every generation are gravitating to the richness and elegance of the Solaris.
- Wrought Iron Body
- Maximum hanging height of 96.5" with provided 72" chain and 8" downrod
- UL and CUL rated for installation in dry locations only
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Chain Length: 72"
- Chandelier Type: Cage, Mini
- CUL Listed: Yes
- Downrod Size(s): 8"
- Downrod(s) Included: Yes
- Height: 16.5" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Light Direction: Ambient Lighting
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Material: Iron
- Maximum Height: 96.5"
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Number of Tiers: 1
- Product Weight: 6 lbs
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 180
Additional Crystorama Lighting Group Links
This Crystorama Lighting Group item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Crystorama Lighting Group 9225-EB
- Crystorama Lighting Group 9225-OS
- Crystorama Lighting Group 9225-WW
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 9225 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Crystorama Lighting Group products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
Crystorama Lighting Group Solaris CollectionModern, versatile; ideal for any setting. A sculpture for your home.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.